- Grants are available via our Moving our Community fund which supports new physical activity projects that will help the priority groups in our communities to recover from COVID or prevent problems from emerging or getting worse.
- We also have a loans programme which offers loans between £1,000 and £25,000 to not-for-profit organisations working in Buckinghamshire.
- Our friends at Community Impact Bucks have a handy web page where you can search for funding in Bucks and look at the latest available COVID-19 funds. We recommend signing up for their COVID-19 briefings emails.
- If you are unable to find the funding you’re looking for, or want to see a list of every fund the UK has to offer, you can register for free to search Charity Excellence Framework’s comprehensive COVID-19 Funder Database.
- Guidance and advice for voluntary groups and volunteers (Community Impact Bucks)
- Resources and support services for charities, businesses and people during the COVID-19 (The Clare Foundation)
- Government support and advice links (Buckinghamshire Business First)
- Local support for businesses (Buckinghamshire Council)
- Coronavirus information hub for charity tax and finance professionals (Charity Tax Group)
- Voluntary Voice is a new online forum for charity people, set up with the aim of enabling third sector employees to connect and support each other through the coronavirus crisis. To join, follow this link.
Buckinghamshire Council are working closely with the NHS to drive down COVID-19 infection rates in the county. The introduction of Lateral Flow Testing (LFT), or ‘rapid testing’, focuses on identifying those who have COVID-19 without symptoms (asymptomatic) in order for them, and their close contacts, to self-isolate to prevent further spread. Find out more.
Heart of Bucks is working in partnership with the following organisations to ensure that individuals, charities, community organisations, voluntary groups and businesses within Buckinghamshire have up-to-date information on support, services and grants available to them.