DOWNLOAD OR SUBSCRIBE TO OUR QUARTERLY NEWSLETTER
OUR NOVEMBER 2023 NEWSLETTER IS HERE!
November 2023 headlines:
– New campaign Together Against Poverty launched, with support from Sir David Jason
– 2022-2023 Annual Report published and released at our Annual Supports Reception
– Vital voices heard at our Bank of England Community Forum
– Seeing is Believing!
– Young Futures Fund launched in partnership with Rothschild Foundation, SWEF and Youth Voice Bucks
DOWNLOAD OUR QUARTERLY FUNDING NEWSLETTER
Our funding newsletter gives insight into the organisations, charities and community groups we’ve funded in the last quarter.
We aim to fund projects and activities that fit into each of our six impact categories:
– Physical & mental health, wellbeing & safety
– Education & employment
– Community cohesion
– The arts, culture & heritage
– Isolation & disadvantage
– The environment & public spaces