DOWNLOAD OR SUBSCRIBE TO OUR QUARTERLY NEWSLETTER
OUR SPRING NEWSLETTER IS HERE!
Spring 2023 headlines:
– Over £2.2m awarded in grants in 2022/23
– Bucks Uncovered: Our Ageing Population
– Bahlsen Community Fund awards first grant
– £160k to support people in poverty
– Sad loss of local philanthropist
– Match-funding campaign raises £1m
– Join our regular givers
– Inspiring Bucks: Kathryn Hobbs
– Does your charity’s space need a makeover?
– Give local and transform lives through Love Bucks
DOWNLOAD OUR QUARTERLY FUNDING NEWSLETTER
Our funding newsletter gives insight into the organisations, charities and community groups we’ve funded in the last quarter.
We aim to fund projects and activities that fit into each of our six impact categories:
– Physical & mental health, wellbeing & safety
– Education & employment
– Community cohesion
– The arts, culture & heritage
– Isolation & disadvantage
– The environment & public spaces
See previous funding newsletters: