Grant applications must come from organisations which are formally constituted, not-for-profit, and operating for the benefit of Buckinghamshire residents. This includes:
- Clubs & Societies
- Community Benefit Societies
- Community Interest Companies (CICs) limited by guarantee – our priority is to fund new and expansion projects but other applications will be considered.
- Social Enterprises
- Parish Councils (for projects outside the PC’s statutory obligations)
- Faith-based organisations (for projects which do not involve promotion of any particular faith)
- PTAs (for projects which involve and benefit the wider community)
We award grants to a broad range of causes and are able to support the majority of community activities, such as:
New and existing projects, core running costs and capital expenditure.
Throughout the year we also manage specific grant funds with their own criteria and priorities, please see our table of funds below for more information.
- Organisations and/or projects operating solely outside of Buckinghamshire, including Milton Keynes
- Activities promoting a particular religious or political belief
- Overseas travel
- Statutory organisations (with the exception of parish councils)
- CICs limited by shares
- Organisations whose principle concern is animal welfare
- Relief of statutory responsibilities
- Schools and private education organisations
- Retrospective funding
Join the Bucks funding alert WhatsApp group
Be the first to hear about our new funding opportunities for your charity or community group!
Either scan the QR code if you’re viewing on a computer, or click here from your phone.
Please note: your profile picture and number will be visible to other members of the group. You can find out more about WhatsApp’s privacy settings here.