The staging of the Kop Hill Climb Festival on 25th and 26th September 2021 will be kept under close review according to government guidelines for post-lockdown safety. This application process will be conditional on the event taking place this year.
Heart of Bucks provides grant funding from the proceeds of the Kop Hill Climb Festival event. Applications are considered once a year.
Grants are available from £100 – £5,000 and can be used to support capital or revenue costs.
Who can apply?
- Voluntary and community groups, which are charitable in purpose.
- Applications are welcome from new charitable organisations and previous applicants who have demonstrated the impact of previous grants.
- Activities/projects that will have a social impact for residents living within the geographical area indicated on the map.
- Projects that clearly demonstrate social inclusion or need.
- Projects which are new or existing projects looking to expand their reach.
- Projects which support those with long-term or life-limiting diseases or conditions
How to apply:
Complete an Expression of Interest form.
A member of our funding team will then review the information you provide and send you a link to a full application form if your project is suitable for this fund.