Grants are available up to £10,000 and can be used to support capital or revenue costs.
Who can apply?
- Voluntary and community groups, which are charitable in purpose.
- Activities/projects that will benefit residents living within the geographical area indicated on the map.
- Applicants who have applied before should have demonstrated the impact of previous, completed grants.
- Projects which are aimed at addressing social isolation or deprivation.
- Projects which support those with long-term or life-limiting diseases or conditions.
- Projects which are new or existing projects looking to expand their reach.
How to apply:
Application forms can be reached here.
Application deadline: midday, Friday 13th October 2023
Please contact a member of our funding team if you have any questions or wish to discuss your application.
Email: email@example.com | Tel: 01296 330134