This fund is closed for applications
Aims & objectives:
A recovery fund has been set up by Heart of Bucks in partnership with The Mulberry Trust to assist small charities and community groups in Buckinghamshire with unrestricted funding.
Who can apply?
Charities or formally constituted community groups, operating for the benefit of Buckinghamshire, excluding Milton Keynes. Applicant organisations must meet all of HoB’s normal eligibility criteria which can be found here: https://heartofbucks.org/grants/, and meet the following eligibility criteria for this fund which should be evidenced in the application or supporting documents:
- Have unrestricted, free reserves equal to less than 12 months of normal annual expenditure
- Have an annual turnover of less than £250,000 per annum based on the most recent set of annual accounts
- As a result of Covid have suffered significant loss of income and/or increased operating costs that they have not been able to recover
How much can we apply for?
Grants are available up to £10,000.
How to apply:
Complete a brief online application form using the link below.
Required documents to be submitted with the application:
- Copy of your governing document
- Copy of your two most recent sets of annual accounts which should show both your pre-Covid financial position and the impact of Covid
- Copy of your budget covering the next 12 months
- Copy of a bank statement in the organisation’s name from within the last 3 months
If these are not provided with the application – or emailed to Grants Inbox on the same day as submission – the application will be rejected.
- Capital projects
- Organisations that have applied to the Bucks Covid Relief Fund
The deadline for receipt of completed application is 31 March 2022
Decisions will be at the sole discretion of The Mulberry Trust, will be based on the information in the application and will be final.