This fund is now closed
Who can apply?
Registered charities, community groups, social enterprises, community Interest companies (limited by guarantee) or other not for profit organisations which are based in or operate for the benefit of residents in Buckinghamshire (excluding the administrative area of Milton Keynes). This includes parish & town councils where the activity is not statutory in nature. The groups must be formally constituted and operate for public benefit.
To be eligible, groups (and projects) that apply for funding must have one (or more) of the following areas of focus in Buckinghamshire:
- Improving education, life skills, and employability
- Facilitating the access and provision of local artistic and cultural activity
- Facilitating the access and provision of community sports and physical activity
Priority will be given to:
- Projects that have a focus on southern Buckinghamshire (defined as the area south of Wendover)
- Projects that have a particular focus on young people (those aged under 25).
What we can fund
- Capital expenditure – such as equipment, building modifications
- Project costs associated with new, or the enhancement of existing, initiatives
- ‘Core’ costs & expenditure
What we can’t fund
- Activities promoting a particular religious or political belief;
- Overseas travel;
- Projects which are already completed
- Statutory bodies (excluding parish/town councils);
- Profit-making organisations;
- Organisations whose principal concern is animal welfare
- Any activity which is a statutory responsibility of a public body.