This fund is currently closed and the information below is for reference only.
Please follow us on social media or subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
The purpose of this fund is to support grassroots sports activities throughout Buckinghamshire/on the Oxfordshire border. The fund focuses on small sports clubs and community groups in the area which are in need of financial support.
Grants available: up to £1,000
Fund size: Up to £10,000 (per annum)
Panels: two per year (February and July)
Who can apply
Voluntary and community sports clubs which are based in, or operate for the benefit of, residents living in Buckinghamshire or on the Oxfordshire border. Groups must be charitable in purpose and formally constituted.
- Activities which aim to increase participation and inclusion
- Activities supporting children aged 16 or under
- Support for those on the Sport England Talent Pathway, or equivalent talent programmes who might otherwise be unable to participate due to economic or other disadvantage (application must be made via a club not by an individual)
What we can fund
- New and existing projects;
- Capital expenditure – such as equipment, kit and facilities
What we can’t fund
- Applications relating to individual player-related costs such as travel or discounted fees
- Applications from national or “for-profit”/ commercial organisations
- Applications that duplicates or replaces funding that is a statutory obligation for public authorities.