Grants available: Grants are expected to be up to £1,500. Larger grants may be considered where significant added value or matched funding is demonstrated in the application.
Fund size: £13,500
Panels per year: Four (February, May, July and October)
Who can apply?
School Councils or similar student bodies affiliated to Schools in the Aylesbury Vale area, if the application is supported by the school and the school agrees to act as recipient and caretaker of the funds.
Projects and applications for funding must be designed and led by students, with the school’s support. Students can apply for funding for environmental improvement schemes or services which are designed to:
– Reduce waste
– Improve Biodiversity
– Reduce Litter
– Reduce Energy consumption
– Enhance community transport
Priority: will be given to applications that can demonstrate matching of resources; either financially (matching, crowd-funding, etc.) or ‘in kind’ through time / other resource/s.
What we can fund:
– Capital expenditure such as equipment, building modifications, etc.
– Project costs associated with new, or the enhancement of existing, initiatives
– Core costs, where these are required to enable voluntary work or to deliver a defined project outcome
How to apply:
Complete an Expression of Interest form.
A member of our funding team will then review the information you provide and send you a link to a full application form if your project is suitable for this fund.