Grants available: Grants are expected to be up to £2,500. Larger grants may be considered where significant added value or matched funding is demonstrated in the application.
Fund size: £28,000
Panels per year: Four (February, May, July and October)
Who can apply?
Voluntary and community groups which are based in or operate for the benefit of Aylesbury Vale residents. This includes parish and town councils and school-affiliated groups (e.g. school councils, Parents or Friends Associations). The groups must be formally constituted and operate for public benefit.
Projects designed to improve the environment and/or public spaces for the benefit of AVDC residents, for example, which:
• Deliver educational projects and initiatives, for any age group
• Develop environmental improvement schemes or services
• Improve access to the environment and public spaces
• Transform engagement with the environment and public spaces
• Increase biodiversity / creation of new habitat areas / community orchards
• Reduce carbon footprint
• Improve sustainability
• Enhance community transport
Priority: will be given to applications that can demonstrate matching of resources; either financially (matching, crowd-funding, etc.) or ‘in kind’ through time / other resource/s.
What we can fund:
• Capital expenditure such as equipment, building modifications, etc.
• Project costs associated with new, or the enhancement of existing, initiatives
• Core costs, where these are required to enable voluntary work or to deliver a defined project outcome
How to apply:
Complete an Expression of Interest form.
A member of our funding team will then review the information you provide and send you a link to a full application form if your project is suitable for this fund.