Our Esri UK fund, which awards grants once a year, has recently distributed £5,842 in funding to six local organisations.
A panel of five representatives from Esri UK joined together for a virtual panel meeting to discuss carefully selected funding applications for organisations carrying out vital and life-changing work across Buckinghamshire.
This year the funding was awarded to:
- Aylesbury Women’s Aid – £1,350 awarded for resources for their Helping Hands programme, supporting children with self-esteem and confidence.
- Aylesbury Youth Action – £1,575 awarded to support vulnerable families in need.
- Chiltern Music Therapy – £500 awarded for musical instruments for therapy sessions.
- Handcycling Association of the UK – £1,000 awarded to refurbish and rebuild an old handcycle to make it fit for purpose.
- Winslow Activity Club – £417 awarded for specialist equipment for a sensory room.
A donation of £1,000 was also made to the Heart of Bucks Crisis Appeal to support local people struggling to make ends meet during this difficult time.
Anthony Maughan-Brown, Director of Strategy and Organisational Development at Esri UK, said:
“We’re pleased to be continuing our long-standing partnership with Heart of Bucks, and to support these local charities that are doing such important work.”
Esri UK have been supporting local charities and community groups through Heart of Bucks since 2010 and have awarded over 60 grants during this time.