A Covid relief fund has been set up in partnership with The Mulberry Trust to assist the charity and community sectors in Buckinghamshire to recover from the pandemic.
Fund size – £100,000
Who can apply:
Charities or formally constituted community groups, operating for the benefit of Buckinghamshire, excluding Milton Keynes. Applicant organisations must meet all of HoB’s normal eligibility criteria which can be found here, have unrestricted, free reserves equal to less than 12 months of normal annual expenditure and they must meet at least one of the following eligibility criteria which should be evidenced in the application:
- As a result of Covid be in danger of not surviving.
- As a result of Covid have suffered significant loss of income and/or increased operating costs that they have not been able to recover
The grant size is not pre-determined but applications will be assessed on the basis of evidenced need. As such, it is vital that you only apply for what is actually required to enable your organisation to survive and/or recover financially.
How to apply:
Complete a brief online application form here.
Required documents to be submitted with the application:
- Copy of your governing document
- Copy of your two most recent sets of annual accounts which should show both your pre-Covid financial position and the impact of Covid
- Copy of your budget covering the next 12 months
- Copy of a bank statement in the organisation’s name from within the last 3 months
Please note: If these are not provided with the application – or emailed to Grants Inbox on the same day as submission – the application will be rejected.
- Capital projects
The Covid Relief fund opens on 1 January 2022 and closes when the money has been fully allocated.
Decisions will be at the sole discretion of The Mulberry Trust, will be based on the information in the application and will be final. The fund-holder aims to make decisions within six weeks of the application