The Queen’s Birthday Honours List 2019, published on Saturday 8 June, recognises the outstanding achievements of people across the United Kingdom.
The list includes a number of people from Buckinghamshire including Heart of Bucks President, Sir Henry Aubrey-Fletcher and Graham Peart, former Chair and Trustee for Heart of Bucks and current committee member.
- Frances Clare Nash. Legal director Department for Work and Pensions. For public service. (Buckinghamshire)
ROYAL VICTORIAN ORDER
- Sir Henry Egerton Aubrey-Fletcher. Bt Lord-Lieutenant of Buckinghamshire.
- Dr Stephen Robert Billingham. Chairman Urenco. For services to Government Owned, Public and Regulated Companies. (Burnham)
- Ronald Leslie Randall. For services to the British Meat Trade and to charity.
- David Lawton Roberts. Chairman Nationwide Building Society. For services to Financial Services and to the NHS. (Gerrards Cross)
- Professor Geraldine Anne Thomas. Professor of Molecular Pathology Imperial College, London. For services to Science and to Public Health.
- Keith Harrison Fowler. For charitable services.
- Judith Mary Harper. For services in Fostering in Gawcott.
- Philippa Jane Nightingale. Chief Nurse and Executive director Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and Trustee, Rennie Grove Hospice Care. For services to Midwifery. (Marsworth)
- Jacquelyn Anne Rason. For services to Road Safety. (High Wycombe)
- Alexandra Jane Stanyer. Founder and Principal The Puzzle Centre. For services to Young People with Autism. (Winslow)
- Kevin Allan Beaumont. For services to Minor County Cricket. (Little Chalfont)
- Trudie Jane Bird. For services to Charitable Fundraising and to the community in Milton Keynes. (Milton Keynes)
- Anne Elizabeth Bradshaw. Formerly head of Operations and Regulatory Affairs Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust. For services to Laboratory Medicine. (Denham Green)
- Rhiannon Katherine Lawrence. Chair of Governors Curzon Church of England Combined School, Buckinghamshire. For services to Education. (Amersham)
- Kathleen Margaret Martin. For services to the community in Chalfont St Giles. (Chalfont St Giles, Buckinghamshire)
- Graham Peart. For services to the community in High Wycombe
- Sean Richard Wheeler. For charitable service. (Marlow)