Job title: Policy and Insight Manager
Salary range: Up to £31,050 per annum FTE
Job type: Full-time (37.5 hours p/w)
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
The purpose of this role is to lead the ‘Listen, Engage, Act’ project (funded by the National Lottery Community Fund). The project will provide constructive advice, insight, and challenge on the topical issues facing the Voluntary, Community, and Social Enterprise sector in Buckinghamshire.
This new role will play a vital part in supporting Heart of Bucks’ ambitions for the future and will ensure that data and insight are freely provided to the many local partnerships supporting Bucks communities.
- Working directly with the CEO to implement the lottery-funded project ‘Listen, Engage, Act’
- Analysing available data and using it to produce compelling and comprehensive reports on local issues
- Develop effective working relationships with key staff at public, private and VCSE sector organisations, in particular influencing and advising key decision-makers
- Attend local thematic forums, roundtable discussions, Community Boards, task and finish groups, and any other external meetings that will generate useful insights for the VCSE sector
- Organising/facilitating (with support) training, events, roundtables, symposiums, and other such meetings to further improve Buckinghamshire as a distinct ‘place’
The full job description is attached to the advert below. You are strongly encouraged to read it in full before applying as it includes information about the experience and skills we are looking for, as well as information about what will be looking for in your application letter.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 20th November 2022. Interviews will take place on 23rd and 24th November.
This role is funded by the National Lottery Community Fund