Job title: Programmes Officer
Purpose: Delivery of HoB funding programmes and related VCSE engagement
Reports to: Head of Operations
Salary range: £20,183 – £26,910 per annum FTE
Job hours/days: Up to 37.5 hours p/w Mon-Fri
Location: Hybrid home/office working with office base in Aylesbury, plus travel around Buckinghamshire
- Responsible for delivery of assigned funding programmes
- Accurate and complete recording of all funding data using Salesforce CRM
- Advice and support to applicants and potential applicants
- Outreach/ VCSE sector engagement
- Reporting on activity as required
This post is offered on a two year fixed term contract, with the potential for extension after one year. Please e-mail your cv and a covering letter to Carolyn@heartofbucks.org outlining how your knowledge and skills are a good fit for this role. Please consider each element of the person specification with reference to your experience, skill, and knowledge gained in employment, voluntary work, studying, or a personal setting.
Closing date: 12th June 2022
Interviews for short-listed candidates will take place in the week commencing 20th June 2022. We reserve the right to withdraw this advert at any time if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.