Youth Bank Grants – Funding for Youth Projects in BuckinghamshireMay 3, 2017 12:24 pm
Heart of Bucks is delighted to be working in partnership with Bucks County Council to offer this funding opportunity to support young people’s projects in Buckinghamshire. The July grants round is now open and closes at midday on the 28th June 2017. Is this something that would be of interest to you or someone you know?
Youth Bank Grants up to £3000
The funding for youth projects in Buckinghamshire is available to voluntary and community groups that are charitable in purpose, formally constituted and working for the benefit of Buckinghamshire based young people. There is a total fund available of £20,000 for 2017/18 and the same fund for the following year. Grants will be awarded to groups with the following priorities in mind:
- Activities/projects that benefit young people aged 12-19 years (and up to 25 years for young people with disabilities)
- Young people are involved in the design and/or delivery of the activity/project.
- Young people where possible are helping to raise funds for the project.
The grants themselves can be for capital, revenue and project costs. You can read more about the Youth Bank Grants here – criteria for funding for youth projects in Buckinghamshire
Apply for Funding for Youth Projects
- Complete the Expression of Interest form available on our website www.heartofbucks.org under the heading “Apply for a grant”
- Complete an on-line grant application form. This will be issued to you on receipt of the completed expression of interest form.
Please contact a member of our Grants Team if you have any questions or wish to discuss your application for funding for your youth project. We’d love to hear from you.
Email: – email@example.com Tel: 01296 330134
Tags: Bucks Youth Projects, Funding for Bucks Youth Projects, Funding for Youth Projects in Buckinghamshire, Youth Group Funding