Youth Bank Grants available up to £3000
(available twice a year; July and February)
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:
For July grants round – midday 28th June 2017
Fund size: £20,000 per year (2017/18 & 2018/19)
Who can apply?
Voluntary and community groups that are based in Buckinghamshire, are charitable in purpose, formally constituted and working for the benefit of Buckinghamshire based young people.
Priorities for 2017-2018
- Activities/projects that benefit young people aged 12-19 years (and up to 25 years for young people with disabilities)
- Young people are involved in the design and/or delivery of the activity/project.
- Young people where possible are helping to raise funds for the project.
Grants can include capital, revenue and project costs.
How to apply?
- Complete the Expression of Interest form available on our website www.heartofbucks.org under the heading “Apply for a grant”
- Complete an on-line grant application form. This will be issued to you on receipt of the completed expression of interest form.
Please contact a member of our Grants Team if you have any questions or wish to discuss your application.
Email: – email@example.com Tel: 01296 330134