Grants available up to £1,500 (This grant must represent no more than 50% of the total cost of the project). Grants will be available annually in July.
Fund size: £18,000
Who can apply
Voluntary and community groups which are based in, or operate for the benefit of, residents living in the South Bucks District Council area. Groups must be charitable in purpose and formally constituted.
What we can fund
– New and existing projects;
– Core costs;
– Capital expenditure – such as equipment, building modifications, etc.
What we can’t fund
– Activities promoting a particular religious or political belief;
– The purchase of Christmas lights;
– Overseas travel;
– Projects which are already completed.
– Statutory bodies (excluding parish/town councils);
– Profit-making organisations;
– Organisations whose principal concern is animal welfare.
Organisations will need to demonstrate how the application meets one of the council’s key themes: Thriving Economy; Sustainable Environment; Safer Communities; Health & Well-Being and Cohesive and Strong Communities
Playground projects – Before applying, groups must ensure they consult with the local community as to the type of equipment proposed;
Village Hall projects – Grants can be used to improve standards of the facility to increase community use but are NOT AVAILABLE for costs that are due to wear and tear.
How to apply
Complete the Expression of Interest form by midday 6th June 2018
A member of our grants team will then review the information you provide and send you a link to a full application form if your project is suitable for this fund. The deadline for full applications is midday 27th June 2018..
Please contact a member of our Grants Team if you have any questions or wish to discuss your application.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 01296 330134