Your experts in local giving Inform. Inspire. Involve.
Who can apply?
Please read the information below to check whether you are eligible to apply for a grant and if we can offer funding for your organisation or project.
– Community Interest Companies
– Social Enterprises
– Parish Councils (for projects outside the PC’s statutory obligations)
– Faith-based organisations (for projects which do not involve promotion of any particular faith)
– PTAs (for projects which involve and benefit the wider community
Applications must come from organisations which are formally constituted, not-for-profit and operating for the benefit of Buckinghamshire residents.
What we can fund
Depending on the range of funds available we can support the majority of community activities, including:
– New and existing projects
– Core running costs
– Capital expenditure – such as equipment, building modifications etc.
What we can't fund
– Organisations and projects operating solely outside the county of Buckinghamshire
– Activities promoting a particular religious or political belief
– Overseas travel
– Statutory organisations (with the exception of Parish Councils)
– Organisations whose principle concern is animal welfare
– Relief of statutory responsibilities
– Projects which are already completed. Funding cannot be granted retrospectively
If you are eligible and wish to apply for funding, please continue to the next page: